The wedding season is fast approaching and with the Fashion Pakistan Week and Telenor Bridal Couture Week coming to an end, we’ve got plenty of great ideas for formal wear. If you’re a bride-to-be or anyone looking for festive wear then look no further; this list has dresses and ideas for everyone! I’m presenting to you my favorite pieces from the various designer collections presented at FPW and TBCW.
1. This beige and Maroon jora by Deepak Perwani looks smashing especially the velvet trouser.
2. This contemporary bird motif emerald green sari by Delphi has me drooling.
3. This cool pastel bridal lehenga by Faraz Manan is perfect for a bride who’s not too keen on wearing the traditional red.
4. This modern take on the traditional lehenga choli by FnkAsia is fusion at its best.
5. I’m absolutely in love with this off-shoulder big sleeved top and traditional lehenga combination by Shehla Chatoor.
6. Nobody does bridal like the maestro Umar Sayyed and this outfit is proof of that. The color, cut and work is just gorgeous.
7. This beautiful red and off-white outfit by Teena Durrani with its intricate embroidery would be a perfect choice for a bride looking for something that is red-but-not-too-red.
8. Here’s another traditional red lehenga choli by Zaheer Abbas; it’s traditional yet so chic.
9. Many designers have used velvet in their collections this time around but my favorite for this season is this tri-colored jora by Zainab Chotani.
10. Last but not the least this absolutely gorgeous bridal lehenga by Fahad Hussayn has stolen my heart. Fahad Hussayn has a class of his own which shows quite brilliantly in this dress.