Here’s a roundup of not-to-miss events happening around you in the next few months.
1. Kids Carnival, Fortress Square Mall- January 27th – 30th
A great fun filled event with non-stop kid’s entertainment, everything at Lahore’s Fortress Square Mall. It includes Puppet shows, face painting, magic show, painting competition and races.
2. Music Fest 2016, Alhamra Gaddafi Stadium – January 30th – February 3rd
MUSIC FEST’16 is a five day event that includes Battle of Bands and solo performances by the underground bands of Lahore.
3. Obhartay Sitaray, Alhamra Arts Council, Mall- February 8th – 10th
Obhartay Sitaray is a singing competition for school going students of classes 3-13. This competition comprises of the singing arm that reaches out to all the aspiring singers to discover the best voices and singing school teams. The competition has been judged by famous celebrities from the field of music.
4. Cholistan Jeep Rally– February 11th – 14th
Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally is a rally raid type of off-road race, organized by the TDCP in Pakistan. The event is annually ran in the Cholistan Desert venue. Experience the history and rich culture of the Cholistan Desert in this rally.
5. Mehfil-e-Yaraan, Royal Palm Golf and Country Club- February 21st
A music night with astonishing performances by Asif Ali Khan Santoo and a Sufi Dhol player Pappu Saeein
6. Lense Eye Entertainment Fashion Night 16, Faletti’s Hotel –February 21st– February 22nd
7. Akcent Live in Lahore, Pearl Continental Hotel – February 23rd
Get ready for a groovy night in Pearl Continental Lahore as Grandeur Planners bring AKCENT Live on 23rd of February.
8. Manto Mela, Alhamra Cultural Complex – March 19th– 20th
Manto Mela is a celebration of Manto’s art. As with most great writers in history, Saadat Hassan Manto was ahead of his time, and hence was not as recognized by the people of his time as he deserved. This is an attempt at the revival of Manto’s art.